Get Your Free People Search Engine - Earn Income From 12 Streams

Monday, October 26, 2009

A brief update on my progress

I started off on my quest on internet marketing in Jan 09.
Lost couple fo thousand dollars till March 09. Yes, I did.
Then, Joined Acme People Search Affiliate Program in March 09.
For almost 2 months I did not do anything as I did not know how to go about it :)
Then, with the help of my upline, I started off in May 09.
After that I have not looked back!
Now, I am a Super Sponsor in Acme People Search Forum!
What does it mean?
It means, Tissa pays me for all my expenses for APS, GDI, GVO and Wealthy Affiliates University.
A business where all your basic expenses are covered.
Quite a distance I have covered and I am pleased.
You can too! It is not difficult!
If you see my earlier posts on this blog, you can see my progress.
Here is the link if you want to try it out!

Sign up here and check out risk free.

all the best!

Srinath

No comments:

Post a Comment