Get Your Free People Search Engine - Earn Income From 12 Streams

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Just an update on my earnings so far!

Hi Friends,

I know many people would have been scammed and lost money. Yes, I did too and lost many in some of those places. You can tell me about the scams that busted you and I will tell you those that busted me.

Anyway, jokes apart, here is something that I want to share with you. So far, I have earned from three resources and many more are coming up soon.

In the order of making money, here they are;

1. Earnings from Acme People Search Referral Program - $506


2. GDI (Global Domain International) - $217 including September payments

3. ClickBank - $199

4. Great program! Refund of all expenses by Tissa for being a super sponsor :  $247.80

Total Earning so far! $1169.80

No comments:

Post a Comment