Get Your Free People Search Engine - Earn Income From 12 Streams

Monday, January 4, 2010

My Earnings From Acme People Search Program

Like I had mentioned in one of the posts earlier, I had spent about $2000 by Mar 09 in buying some e-books, joining some programs which promised me to make money.

Well, money was made for sure, but not by me!
That was till I joined Acme People Search Program towards end of March 09.
This is where I learned how to make money online.
My first payment came in June 09 and then onwards there has been a regular stream of income!

Here is a screenshot of may paypal receipts as you proof that one can earn money with the program!

You can see that I have also earned from GDI and GVO.



I have also received 2 cheques so far from ClickBank for the sales that I have done to the tune of $320.

Here are the cheque details for you to see!






The second cheque dated 23 Dec 09!



So, that is the proof of the pudding!

Still have doubts on this great program?

You can always get in touch with me! I will be glad to help you out!

See you at the top!

Srinath

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the info.

    Regards

    Srinath

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are many people who can earn money by searching people on the internet. Many websites provide this searching facilities.

    People Search

    ReplyDelete