Get Your Free People Search Engine - Earn Income From 12 Streams

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

A little off subject - This is about Idea Star Singer 2 Kannada - A reality Music Show

Well, this is my blog and I have all the right to put my thoughts here.

This one is about the reality show that brings to front many a good singers in front of the audience. Sort of a mini version of American Idol, I can say.

I have been watching this program Idea Start Singer 2. Just this week there was the finals. I have seen many good singers thrown out and some mediocre singers make it forward. Certainly some of the earlier losers were a lot lot better than some of the finalists.

This is what I believe. There are 4 components to a good musician - Raga, Tala, Sahitya and Bhava. Well, Bhava is what fills in life to the song. What is Bhava? It is all about emotions to go with the theme of the song. When that is lacking, in spite of other aspects being good, does not make any impact/connect with the listener.

Those who have watched this reality show would know what I am talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment