Get Your Free People Search Engine - Earn Income From 12 Streams

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Trust Hyundai to screw up!

Hyundai had one, yes, just one decent design - that is of Accent. That was a car well thought of, a decent design (dated, it might be), looked nice, and then came Verna (in India, Accent replacement is called Verna and Accent, the old model continues as a low end sedan!). This one again, had all the sneering face typical of Hyundai, the designers there must be really out of their minds! All of their cars to date, except Accent, have had a really dirty face and a back! (well, I can't say that for the old Sonata which was a copy of Jaguar!!!!!, but they had to screw it up eventually!).

Okay, they are not bad with their I10 and I20 and the soon to be launched I45, they look good! But, why in the bloody hell would someone want to screw up a decent looking car. Look at old Accent (for my European and American friends) and the new Verna (accent still for European and American friends and Verna for my Indian Friends). The bloody thing, again has a sneery face (just like Atos or in India we call it Santro). and has a chopped back! just does not fit in! Horrible looking cars, except the old Accent.

Anyway, all said and done, a man always treats his car like his ideal lovely wife. Well, the real one complains, moans, makes hue and cry about silly things and he is in love with his car where he can get away from the devil. And, you have the audacity to make cars which remind us, men folk of the pain that these elements inflict on us, no sir, no way, I will not buy your @#$%^ car, Wake up! Do something better!


All this is my personal opinion, and I don't want to know what you think of it! This is my opinion and I rest  my case! Just look at those ugly cars! give me a break.

Adios Hyundai, I will never, ever, buy a car however great you make them, unless, you make them look good to me.


Bye for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment